Amazing Health Benefits of Dates (Khejoor) for Skin & Hair Care. Dates are popularly called Khejoor/Khejur in Bangla, ‘Kharjuramu‘ in Telugu, ‘Eenthapazham‘ in Malayalam, ‘Kharjoora‘ in Kannada, ‘Khajoor‘ in Hindi, ‘Khajur‘ in Gujarati. Normally, Dates are eaten as a regular dry fruits by most of the people of deserts area like Arabian coutries. Dates are a very important source of vitamins and minerals. It is very beneficial for the human body. People in the Middle Easts and the Indus Valley regularly takes dates as a main food. It’s such an amazing & miracle fruit which renders us tons of good. And, important matter is, Dates are the top most favorite fruits and foods of the Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam.
Amazing Health Benefits of Dates, In General:
Usually, Dates are packed with a host of nutrients which provide a lot of benefits for the care of human skin and hair as well as overall health. They also to improve human eyesight and night blindness. And, Dates have no side effects at all and may be easily included in your diet. You can take Dates in your everyday food menu at the end which may be considered as Sunnah of Rasulullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam as Sweet like foods is a sunnat at the end of breakfast/lunch/dinner.
Skin & Hair Care Benefits of Dates:
Let’s have a look at the amazing dates’ skin & hair care benefits:
Skin Benefits Of Dates:
Dates are one of the sweetest fruits in the world. As mentioned earlier, dates are loaded with vitamins A, B1, B2, protein, calcium, phosphorus, iron and magnesium. These nutrients not only boost our overall health, but also make our skin beautiful and supple.
Let’s take a look at the skin benefits provided by dates:
Improve Skin’s Elasticity:
- Dates are a very good source of vitamin C and vitamin P which help to enhance the skin’s elasticity.
- Regular taking of dates can combat various skin problems, as well as strengthen the elasticity of your skin.
- The nutrients in dates also enhance the quality of the subcutaneous tissues, make your skin tender and smooth.
- Dates prevent the accumulation of melanin in human body.
- The nutrients in dates prevent fine lines and wrinkles of the human body.
- Dates are considered as the herbal elixir of life since ages. They are renowned for enriching and replenishing blood, hence providing you with a youthful-looking skin.
Treatment of Skin Problem:
- Vitamin B contained in dates is beneficial for your healthy skin
- Being a natural source of vitamin B, dates can help remove skin problems like stretch marks
- Deficiency of this vitamin B can lead to several skin problems
Benefits of Dates Oil:
- The oil extracted from dates is loaded with the nutritional value of dates.
- They also contain anti-microbial properties which make it a perfect massage oil to treat skin problems.
- In fact, it is a popular age-old remedy for regenerating and rejuvenating ageing skin, and healing cuts and scars.
Cholesterol and Fat:
- Dates are free from cholesterol and do not contain excessive fat amounts.
- You can easily substitute fatty food items with dates, which gives you much more nutrition for the same amount of calories.
These are the most common amazing health benefits of Dates. See more in,