Bangladesh Police Sub Inspector Circular 2015 published today on 20th June (Saturday) 2015. Involved candidates will get information about Bangladesh Police Sub Inspector Jobs Circular 2015 from our website.
Bangladesh Police SI Jobs Circular 2015
Bangladesh Police Sub Inspector Circular 2015 for male & female both has been announced today on 20th June (Saturday) 2015. On 27th July (Monday) 2015 at 9:00 am, physical test of Bangladesh Police Sub Inspector will be held. Physical test passed candidates can submit an application form till 29th July 2015 for the exam of Bangladesh Police Sub Inspector Jobs Circular 2015 . 50% seats will be filled up by appointing new & another 50% seats will be filled up by giving promotion from Assistant Sub Inspector.
Physical Fitness & Physical Test Place, Date & Time:
Bangladesh Police (WB) SI Candidates Required Qualifications:
- Age: Involved candidates must have 19 to 27 years old as of 1st January 2015 for general or other quotas (Birth year should be 31st December 1995 from 31st December 1987). But, for freedom fighter’s son/daughter, age may be 19 to 32 years old as of 1st January 2015 (Birth year should be 31st December 1995 from 31st December 1983).
- Educational Qualifications: Involved candidates must have completed Graduation from any authorized university.
- Marital Status: Involved candidates will have to be unmarried (not Divorced) & unmarried till finish training time.
- Male Candidate (All Quotas) Height: At least 5’-4”
- Chest: 32” or 0.8128 Meters (Expanded) & 30” or 0.7620 Meters (Normal)
- Female Candidate (All Quotas) Height: At least 5’-2” or 1.58 Meters
- Quota Determined process: All quotas including freedom fighter quota will be determined by Government.
- Weight: Weight should be approved by age & height (According to Body Mass Index)
- Nationality: Involved candidates must have Bangladeshi identity by birth.
Important Documents Required for Bangladesh Police Sub Inspector Recruitment:
- All main copy of Educational Certificates or Temporary Certificates,
- In Physical Fitness & Physical Test date involved candidates will have to bring these important documents with them, these documents are given below:-
- Nationality Certificate,
- Character Certificate given by last educational institute
- 3 copies recent passport size photo with attested,
- Freedom fighter Certificate, if any
- Tribe Certificate, if any
SI Application Form Collection: For the duration of Physical Fitness & Physical Test date of Bangladesh Police Sub Inspector, after passed Physical Fitness & Physical Test candidates have to collect application form from associated range DIG (Deputy Inspector General of Police) by paying Tk. 3.
Last date of Application Submission: Primarily Physical Fitness & Physical test passed candidates will have to submit application form with important documents on 29th July (Wednesday) 2015 to own range DIG (Deputy Inspector General of Police) office. After that any application will not be received.