Dutch-Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship Result 2014 has been announced. Under this program, 102 crores Scholarship has been declared. Dutch-Bangla Bank offers financial backing to the insolvent meritorious students both male & female. According to the sequence of 10 times of scholarship program, HSC 2014 passed students were invited to apply for this Scholarship.
Dutch-Bangla HSC Scholarship Result 2014:
Ever year Dutch-Bangla Bank arranges Special scholarship program for SSC, HSC and undergraduate students. You can download Dutch-Bangla Bank HSC scholarship Form from our website. Dutch-Bangla Bank HSC scholarship application submission last date was 16th October 2014.
Download DBBL HSC 2014 Scholarship Result 2014 in .pdf from:
DBBL Scholarship Application Eligibility:
- Every Candidate must be passed HSC/Alim exam or Equivalent exam in 2014.
- Every Applicants have GPA 4.80 (out of 5.00 scale for all groups – Science/Commerce/Arts) for under Bangladesh city corporation area College/Institute and GPA 4.50 (out of 5.00 scale for all groups) for under district area College/Institute (without 4th subjects).
DBBL Scholarship Facilities & Information:
- Application Start Date: August 14, 2014
- Application Last Date: October 16, 2014
- Scholarship Duration: 3-5 years (Renewable)
- Monthly Scholarship: Tk. 2,500/-
- Annul allowance for reading materials: Tk. 5000/-
- Annual allowance for clothing: Tk. 1000/-
Dutch-Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship Result 2014:
The other rules of Scholarship:
1: The Scholarship form is available to all branches of Dutch-Bangla Bank ltd. and the website: www.dutchbanglabank.com/ Scholarship/ . Applicants can apply through white paper including C.V also.
Students have to attach Xerox copies of SSC and HSC transcripts, registration card, admit card, 3 copies of photographs with application. These must be attached by the head of institute. Besides, Students have to attach 2 copies of photographs of applicant’s father and mother, income statement (attached) with application.
2: Students who are getting scholarship from any other sources are not allowed for this scholarship.
3: 90 % of scholarship are generally given to the rural students and 50 percents scholarship are given to the female students.
4: Students who will be selected for this scholarship have to get admission at any public university / college by this year.
Application’s to submitted by 16th October 2014 to Dutch-Bangla foundation, 315/B ,Soheed Tazuddin Ahmed Soroni, Tajgaon shilpo alaka, Dhaka-1208