Dutch-Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2015 Notice published. Apply for Dutch-Bangla Bank Foundation Scholarship 2015 (for SSC Passed Students). Every year, Dutch-Bangla Bank is awarding scholarships to the meritorious SSC or Equivalent / HSC or equivalent students in need of ﬁnancial aid for higher secondary study, graduation study & post graduation levels study. As a part of their regular program (11th phase), SSC Passed students are invited for DBBL SSC Scholarships 2015 program from meritorious SSC students and who meet the following requirements:
Dutch-Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2015 Program
Under its CSR program, Dutch-Bangla Bank, is awarding the scholarships to the meritorious SSC/HSC students in need of financial aid for higher study. Dutch Bangla is awarding new scholarships every year along with renewal of existing awardees.
The DBBL Bank gives scholarships to the deserving students from selecting huge applications by following a set of criteria such as the applicant´s financial capability, academic results & physical conditions etc. About 90% scholarships are given to the rural students and about 50% to the female students. Dutch-Bangla Bank is awarding its scholarships to the meritorious students in their financial aid for their higher study. In continuation of this program, SSC scholarship applications are invited for DBBL scholarships from meritorious students and meet the following requirements:
Eligibility for the DBBL SSC Scholarship:
|Academic level||Minimum CGPA (Without 4th subject), for all Groups|
|S.S.C. or equivalent examinations||School/Institutions situated in city corporation areas||School/Institutions situated in district town areas||School/Institutions situated in rural/other areas|
Amount & duration of DBBL SSC scholarship:
|Academic Level||Scholarship Period||Monthly Scholarship(Taka)||Annual Grant (Taka)|
|For Reading Materials||For Clothing|
|H.S.C.||2 Years||Tk. 2,000.00||Tk. 2,500.00||Tk. 1,000.00|
Dutch-Bangla Bank Scholarship 2015 Application Starts: June 01, 2015
Dutch-Bangla Bank Scholarship 2015 Application Ends: July 09, 2015
Other criteria of DBBL Scholarship:
- Students availing scholarship from other sources (except Government scholarship) will not qualify for Dutch-Bangla Bank Foundation (DBBF) scholarship.
- 90% of total scholarships will be earmarked for students who passed S.S.C./equivalent examinations from the institutions in rural areas and 50% of total scholarships will be earmarked for female students.
- Eligible and interested students who passed S.S.C./equivalent examinations in 2015, are requested to apply through online at: http://www.dutchbanglabank.com/DBBL Scholarship along with the following:
- Scanned color photograph of student (image Dimension- width:600px, Height:800px and Image Size Max-150kb)
- Scanned color photographs of student’s father and mother (image Dimension- width:600px, Height:800px and Image Size Max-150kb)
- Scanned marksheet and testimonial of S.S.C./equivalent examinations (image Dimension- width:600px, Height:800px and Image Size Max-150kb)
Dutch-Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship Result 2015 will be published on or after 16th July 2015. You can get Dutch-Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2015 Results through Bangladeshi newspaper and our website infozone24.com.
Note: Submission of all original copy documents for verification to any of DBBL branches/Mobile Banking offices: 20th July to 03 August, 2015. No direct application will be accepted for the Dutch-Bangla SSC Scholarship 2015 program.