Get Google Panda 4.0 Update Now ! Bad News for the Spammers again. Google’s Panda update was introduced first in February 2011 to improve the quality of the google search results for their users to include more relevant and authoritative websites. There have been several updates since its launch to further improve this.
Today in USA, Matt Cutts announced on Twitter that Google has rolled out 4.0 version of Google Panda Algorithm.
Is there Good News for Small Entrepreneur?
Though Google Panda 4.0 update details has not been released yet. But, Matt Cutts announced at Search Marketing Expo in March 2014 that his team is working on the “next generation” Panda 4.0 update whcih should directly impact to help tiny businesses do better in the search results.
This would not be the first time that Google is softening the Panda 4.0 update; they did soften the algorithm in their July 2013 Panda update as well.
Let’s wait and see what changes this new update has to bring for small businesses. We can expect more visibility in search results for small businesses in local results.
How Google Panda 4.0 affected Tiny Business?
Especifically, Google Panda filtered the poor-quality websites or blogs with little or poor contents. It was designed to tackle content farms that were being used to manipulate search rankings for a blog/website in Google. As a side effect of this update 4.0, many tiny businesses were caught and lost their search visibility overnight, that created a big buzz in tiny business & SEO communities.
10 Tricks on Improving your Blog Rankings
- Write high quality original content for your Blog
- Keep design and navigation of the blog clean & well-structured
- Don’t stuff keywords for rankings, build websites for general users
- Keep META data unique and relevant to the pages across whole blog
- Post fresh quality content on your blogs
- Make the blog properly geo-targeted to your targeted location
- Don’t let ads takeover your content on the website
- Never use any black-hat SEO i.e. low quality links, content farms, etc.
- Focus on a great content strategy that gets you natural links from authority blogs or websites
- Increase your social media efforts (fb, twitter, google+), Google consider it as a strong signal that your content is high quality
Hopefully, this new Google Panda 4.0 update will bring good news for tiny businesses/websites and help them getting the leverage from Google search engine.