Sometimes we see that we receive some unexpected SMS from different numbers of GP operator which cuts our money. We always think how to stop them. But, we do not know how to stop them. There are some ways to stop them easily. The common way is as follows:
Type SMS “STOP ALL” and then send to “789” number. Hope they will be stopped.
If they are not stopped by this common way, use the following few ways to stop unexpected SMS one by one. In this regard, send SMS STOP ALL and then send to those numbers from SMS are coming by deleting first two digits. Hope that unexpected SMS will be stopped forever.
Ex: Say, you receive SMS from 32678 number. To stop this SMS, type STOP ALL and send to 678 number.
However, you can follow the following ways also to stop unexpected SMS.
- Grameenphone Facebook Type “Stop” and send to 32665
- Grameenphone Facebook USSD dial *325*22#
- Grameenphone Mobile Twitting Type “Stop” and send to 9594
- Grameenphone Welcome tune : Type “Stop” and send to 4000
- Grameenphone Internet off *500*40#
- Grameenphone Entertainment Box Type “Stop” and send to 1234
- Grameenphone Ebill type “Ebill cancel” and send to 2000.
- Grameenphone Job News type “STOPJOB CATEGORY” to 3003.
- Grameenphone Namaz timings: SMS “STOP N” to 2200.
- Grameenphone Cricket Alert Service “Stop Cric” to 2002.
- Grameenphone Sports service Type “STOP SN” and SMS to 2002.
- Grameenphone Cricket service, type “STOP CR” and SMS to 2002.
- Grameenphone Mobile Backup Write “Stop MB” and send to 6000
- Grameenphone Buddy Tracker Type “Stop” and send to 3020
- Grameenphone Music News Type “Stop BD ” and send to 4001
- Grameenphone Voice Chat dial 2828 and press 8.
- Grameenphone Hadith sharif SMS “STOP H” to 2200.
- Grameenphone Voice Mail Service Dial ##62# or ##67# or ##61# or ##21#
These are only for GP Users. If you like it, comment please. Our fanpage : Infozone24