Medical Admission Test 2015 Notice | dghs.teletalk.com.bd. Medical Admission Test 2015 will be held on 18th September. It has been confirmed by Health Ministry. Very soon, notice of Medical Admission Test 2015 will be published on official site of health ministry as well as www.infozone24.com by director general of the Directorate General of Health Services. The medical admission test will be held at 35 centres of 22 govt./public medical colleges and one dental college.
Deadline For Medical & Dental Admission Test 2015-16 Session:
- Online Application Will Start From:
- Online Application Will End On :
- Admit Card Distribution Will Start From:
- Admit Card Distribution Will End On:
- Date Of Medical Admission Test: 18 September, 2015
- Medical Admission Result 2015-16 Date:
Important Information for MBBS Admission Exam 2015:
- Medical Admission Test 2015 Exam Fee: Tk. 650.00 (same as last years)
- Total Marks of MBBS & BDS Test 2015: 100 (MCQ)
- Pass Marks in MBBS Admission Test Exam 2015: 40
Medical Admission Test 2015 wil be held on 18 September, 2015
Most probably, Medical Admission Result 2015 will be published on 27 Sep, 2015 Sunday at dghs.teletalk.com.bd.
There is a list of numbers of Medical Colleges and available seats. It will be help for all.
|Category Medical Colleges||Number of Medical Colleges||Seat Available|
|Govt. Medical Colleges||29||3162|
|Non-Govt. Medical College||64||5325|
|Total Seat of Dental Department||1812|
Download Medical and Dental Admission Notice 2015
Medical Admission and Dental Admission 2015-15 Statistics
Total Students Appeared 69,477: ; Available seats in Govt. Medical Colleges: 3162; Available seats in Govt. Dental Colleges: 532; Total Govt. Seats: 3162+ 532=3694, Total Govt. Medical and Dental Colleges: 48; Available seats in Public and private medical and dental colleges: Approximately 9,623.
Important information :
- Applicants must have Bangladeshi citizenship.
- Students who passed SSC or equivalent exam for session 2012/2013 and HSC or equivalent for session 2014/2015.
- Students who passed with Physics, Chemistry & Biology main/optional subjects can apply only.
- Students who passed SSC exam before session 2011, they will not eligible for application.
- For the general candidates must have minimum CGPA 8.00 total in SSC and HSC or equivalent and minimum CGPA 3.50 in each of SSC and HSC in Bangladesh and Foreign Education Program.
- For the all tribal candidates and non-tribal candidates of Chittagong Hill Tracts districts need total CGPA 7.00 in SSC and HSC or equivalent exam. Application is not acceptable if applicants get bellow CGPA 3.00 individually.
- For all of candidates must have CGPA 3.5 in Biology in HSC level.
- The rules are also for foreign students who want to take admission in Private Medical or Dental Colleges.
Online Application Process:
- Please know the all instructions carefully before apply Medical (MBBS/BDS) Admission 2014.
- Signature must be 300 X 80 pixels (width X height) and file size will not more than 60 KB.
- Photograph must be colored with 300 X 300 pixels (width X height) and file size will not more than 100 KB.
- Monochrome, Black / White or Gray-scale photo or any image other than photo will not be accepted.
Medical Admission Test Result 2015 Check
Download Medical Admission Test Result 2015
Medical Admission Result 2015-16 | Selected Candidates List
Medical Admission Result 2015-16 | 2nd Selected Candidates List
MBBS and BDS Admission second selected candidates list will be published soon.
Medical Admission Test Question Solutions:
Download Medical Admission Admit Card