Furniture is stylish goods for human being. A human being may have different choices about his style and furniture. Sheet Metal furniture can be used for several places like home furniture, garden furniture, hospital furniture, office furniture etc. Manufacturing process of Sheet Metal Furniture is very easy if you can follow the following methods/steps.
- At first, cut or shear the Sheet metal say MS Sheet or SS sheet according to your required sizes with the help of Sheet Shearing Machine or Sheet Cutting Machine. You can make the required sizes from the design & drawing which you want to manufacture.
- After cutting the sheet into required sizes, you have to perform corner notching operation for preparation of sheet bending
- Next, bend the corner notched sheet according to your required angle and shape with the help of Manual or Auto sheet bending machine. It is almost mandatory for making sheet metal furniture.
- Next, perform surface treatment operation on sheet metal part & component with treatment chemical Zinc Phosphate or Phosphating chemicals. Zinc Phosphating chemical is a mixture of several types of chemicals and phosphating process is a amalgamation of several processes. And then, dry with the heater.
- Next, join all bent & phosphating coated parts together as per your required design with the help of welding machines (Spot/Arc/MIG/TIG welding machine)
- Next, grind on the welded surface with Angle Grinding machine carefully to get better finished surface for painting. Do it carefully as sheet is very thin compared to tubes & others.
- Next, apply paint on sheet metal product as per your requirement. You can apply different sheds/color (say, Grey, Black, and Blue etc) whatever you prefer. You should apply stoving paint on sheet metal product. You can apply powder coating paint also or what your customers ask for.
- Then, you have to dry or cure the applied paint with heater or oven at 200-220 degree C.
- Next, you have to do final assembly if required.
- Finally, wrap with the packaging material and send it to the warehouse or store.
Your job is done. Sheet Metal furniture manufacturing process is ended. This is a way of manufacturing Sheet Metal furniture. But there are many other ways for making sheet metal furniture.