Although creating a simple blog is not a difficult job and you can create a simple blog within a few minutes, if you wish but developing a successful, lucrative and profitable blog is not so easy. You must know and do a lot of things to create and develop your blog lucrative and profitable. Now I want to give you some tricks about how you can develop a lucrative and profitable blog.
Hundreds to thousands of new blogs are launching everyday but most of them do not get enough visitors / traffics where as visitor or traffic is an important objectives of creating and developing a blog. To make your blog favorite to visitors, you must follow the following some useful but simple tricks.
Tips for Developing a Lucrative and Profitable Blog:
1) Make a good plan first: At first you need to do a good plan. Without having a very good plan, you cannot be succeed. You need to think why you want to make a blog. What is your main objective – Earning money only or giving pleasure to the visitors? You must think about the interest of the visitors first. You may want to take blogging as your part time job, No problem. You just give concentration on your blogging. Otherwise, it would be very difficult to get more traffic and hence some financial benefit which is the main objective of a blogging. Your patients and hard work on your blogging lead you towards success.
2) Choose an Attractive Topic: After a good planning to make a lucrative & profitable blog, you must select a topic which you know very well and people has interest on that topic. You should select such topic which has fewer competition but high demand to the visitors.
3) Select a Right Domain Name: Based on your chosen topic, select a right domain name as it is also very important. Using keywords as your domain name will hlep you more to optimize your site easily in the web search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo etc. People may search your blog by searching your keywords. So conectrate on right keyword selection. Try to buy a top level domain (ex: “.com”, “.net”, “.co”, “.org” etc.). You may use free sub-domain also like example.wordpress.com or example.blogspot.com etc. But free domain is not good, specially, Google Adsense does not like it.
4) Select Better Web Hosting Place: After getting good top level domain name, you should select a relaible hosting. Try to purchase an international hosting and avoid free hosting. You should select your hosting company with minimum loading time and after that select a good blogging platform. WordPress is the best platform for blogging but blogger is also best and free. In the blogger and wordpress, there are a lot of opportunity of good blogging. Give attention on good theme and publish unique contents and do not worry about your design & coding.
5) Post Unique Content Regularly: Try to post unique or fresh useful contents regularly as it is very important. Because, if your topic is good, domain is top level and hosting is also very good but you have poor quality article or contents, people will not read your blog and will come again after first visit. Search engines, especially, Google always search fresh, unique and useful contents. Google has no value of copy contents. Quantity of contents is important but quality first. More unique & fresh contents increases the chances to hold your visitors for long times in your blog. More visitors means more tarffic and more traffic means more financial benefit and it may make your blog lucrative and profitable
6) Spread Your Lucrative Blog to Intranet: You have a very good and lucrative blog, you have nice fresh contents but you do not have any visitors, then, your content would be useless. Therefore, you need enough visitors to successfully run your blog. Spread your blog URL over intranet by doing SEO techniques. Social networking sites may be a great source of visitors. So you can share your blog URL in facebook, twitter, stumbleupon, google+, linkedin, myspace etc. You can also do social bookmarking, directory submission, forum posting, artcle submission, comments posting in other blogs. Click here to learn how to create back link for your blogs. You should learn SEO basic to successfully run your blogs.
7) Proper Response to Your Blog Readers: Readers are heart of any blog. So it is very important to attract more readers to go through your regular posts or articles. You should put a comment section to get feedback or opinion from blog readers regularly in your blogs. Always try to give answer to your blog readers’ questions regularly.
8) Love Your Work on Blogging: Love your work and hence enjoy your work on blogging. If you do not like blogging then you will never find any pleasure in your work on blogging. You will get success when you will get affection and effort on your work on blogging.
9) Other Helpful Points:
- Add facebook like and share button, tweet and follow button, google+ button in your blog over all post and pages.
- Try to make a good design of your blog so that readers or visitors like it. Choose good color and theme for your blog.
- Add search box in the side bar of your blog and if possible add a google translate button also for the non-english readers.
- Add widget for Recent Posts & Pages, Widget for Popular Posts, Email and RSS subscription box, Social Media Button which may increase your blog’s visibility.
If anybody can follow the above tricks properly and efficiently, I hope, he will be able to create a lucrative and a profitable blog. Thanks a lot for reading this trick with patients. If you actually liked this post, kindly never forget to make comments on it.