Most of the bloggers are doing blogging to earn money through publishing ads in their blog. Among them, about 70-80% bloggers wish to earn money through Google Adsense. This is because of earning through Google Adsense is more than others ad publishing networks. If you want to do blogging and earn money from Google Adsense, you have to follow the following guidelines for Google Adsense Approval.
Guidelines for Google Adsense Approval:
- Use Top level domain (like .com, .co, .net, .org etc.) instead of using free domain or sub-domain.
- Host your blog into a best hosting provider like Godaddy, Hostgator, Bluehost etc. During choosing hosting provider and hosting package, consider minimum server downtime, bandwidth, space etc.
- Use a good quality white background theme (Either it is free theme or premium). But I prefer to use a premium quality, SEO friendly and responsive theme. Before using any theme, check your theme whether it is malware free or not. You can easily check it by using Theme Authenticity Checker plugins.
- Blog should be “Niche”. Google likes it. So choose any niche keyword by using Google Adwords Keyword Planer.
- Contents must be unique and there should be minimum 300 words/each post. But I prefer 500-600 words per post. You can check your content if it is unique or not by using Duplichecker.
- You should publish at least 20 unique posts or pages.
- No Blank page (No content page) will be allowed. Content must. All Contents should be in English as Google prefers it more.
- No pornographic contents will be allowed. Drugs, porn, google products and hacking related contents will not be allowed for adsense approval.
- You should use copyright free image. Alt tag should be used. You should use minimum one good quality image in the middle of each post.
- Index your site into Google and submit your site’s sitemap (sitemap.xml file) into Google Webmasters.
- Add your blog into Google Analytics.
- Before applying for Google Adsense, your domain age must be minimum 4 months old (in case of China & India, it must be 6 months old).
- Before applying for Google Adsense, ensure that contact information of your domain, hosting, and gmail accounts are same.
- Ensure that there is a clear page navigation of your site.
- Ensure that all ads (Chitika, amazon, cj.com etc) are disabled before applying for Google Adsense. Proof to Google that you are not blogging only for money. You can use them in parallel with adsense but later after getting approval. You can never use clicksor, bidvertiser etc ads with adsense.
- Before applying for Google Adsense, you should have visitor to your blog about more than 300 per day. Sometimes, it may be more.
Hidden Tips of Google Adsense Approval:
During review period of your Google Adsense Apply (after applying for google adsense), never login to your wordpress site’s back end, never do any types of SEO, never login to your hosted adsense account (if you want to upgrade your hosted adsense account) and just keep patient for 3-7 days up to approval.
If above guidelines are properly followed for your blog, you can apply now for Google Adsense.
Hope you will get the first approval from Google Adsense.