If it’s on your bucket list to visit Israel, then you aren’t alone, as it’s a very popular destination for tourists to visit. Due to the fact that Israel is such a sought-after area for tourists, many companies in the area offer tours, so visitors can maximize their visits by seeing all the recommended sites during the same trip. However, with so many tour groups with services available, it can be difficult to choose the best tour agency. How can you determine which one is good enough for you to invest your money in? So, who has the best tour of Israel? International Christian Journey does, according to many satisfied tourists.
Who is the International Christian Journey?
International Christian Journey is a company that specializes in providing various international tours. These tours are extensive, and enable tourists to visit nearly all, if not all, of the main attractions in a particular area. When most people visit Israel, they have some specific sites in mind that they would like to see, and this agency caters to this fact.
International Christian Journey has been in business for several years, and they specialize in providing the most in-depth and educational religion-based tours to international destinations. So, whether you’re going to be visiting Israel with your pastor and fellow church members, you intend to conduct some Christian-based work and research in the area, or something completely different, this tour group can help you have the trip of a lifetime.
What Makes International Christian Journey so Great?
Not only are tours led by International Christian Journey’s tour complete, so as not to miss any sought-after destinations, but they offer these magnificent tours at some affordable prices. Furthermore, International Christian Journey has some of the absolute best tour guides, who are as friendly as they are knowledgeable about the area.
Many satisfied tourists state that International Christian Journey offers a variety of tours in Israel, some more extensive than others. And if there isn’t a tour listed that you would like to go on, you have the option of requesting a custom tour, so it can include all the destinations that you and your group are interested in experiencing.
Any tour group can provide transportation to various tourist sites, but International Christian Journey consists of experienced and knowledgeable guides who are very familiar with the entire Israeli area. Tourists don’t merely want to visit a destination, but they want to hear about all the important history, as well, as it makes everything seem more real.
What Are Some of the Best Things to Do in Israel?
When many people think about Israel, they imagine it as a place where people are lying around all day as they kneel to pray to whatever god they worship. However, this is very far from the truth. While there are plenty of places of worship to pray if that’s what you wish to do, there are also plenty of fun activities to participate in while visiting Israel. Just some of the attractions in Israel are:
- Jerusalem and the Dead Sea – you can’t go to Israel without visiting the Dead Sea, as this ancient sea has a lot of history and meaning.
- Yad Vashem – The World Holocaust Remembrance Center – this is a historic museum that many tourists enjoy visiting.
- Dolphin Reef – if you like dolphins, then visiting this Israeli beach is a must-see!
- Timna Park – this national park offers some impressive views.
- The Baga’i Garden – this extraordinary garden consists of multiple religious sites among an abundance of gorgeous flowers and plants.
- Underwater Observatory Marine Park – this place is a hit with children, as they can feed sharks, observe various different species of fish, giant sea turtles, and more.
- Old City of Jerusalem – this is a historic neighborhood that has a great deal of meaning and importance.
- Sea of Galilee – this is a popular body of water for relaxing and scenic boat rides.
- Jaffa Old City – this is another historic neighborhood that many tourists enjoy visiting and learning more about.
- Tel Aviv Museum of Art – this is a very popular, unique, and gorgeous art museum.
- Red Canyon – this canyon is fun to explore, making it a must-see!
Find Out More Information Today
Before you plan your trip to Israel today, contact International Christian Journey today so they can help make your trip more special and meaningful than you ever thought possible. If you have questions, you’re interested in requesting a custom tour, or you simply want information clarified, call or email them today.
International Christian Journey recommends that children not attend their tours, not because children aren’t allowed, but because children will likely fail to enjoy the tours as adults would. However, if you have older children who you think would not only enjoy an Israel tour but will also learn a lot from participating in one, then don’t hesitate to plan a tour with these teens included.
So, if you’re going to be visiting the Holy Land of Israel in the future, then you should definitely invest in a tour through the International Christian Journey. For many people, traveling to Israel is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, so you want to ensure that you see everything that there is to see. You don’t want to regret that you didn’t visit certain destinations in Israel because you didn’t have time, or for some other reason. Not only will International Christian Journey ensure that you don’t miss any important Israeli sites, but they will also ensure that you have the time of your life touring them.
Michael C Vang is a passionate blogger. He has been blogging since 2013 on a variety of topics. He is committed to creating informative and engaging content that helps readers learn more about everything.