Money Earning through Google Adsense is the Key target of a blgger. All most every blogger wants to get Approved Google adsense. But, is it an easy job? Everybody will tell, “It is not easy at all.” I will tell so also. But, there is an another way to show Google Adsense Ad on your blog. It is very confidential. To do so, you have to get Hosted Google Adsense at first and it is very easy. You can get it easily through Youtube. To know about getting hosted adsense account through youtube, go through this topic – how to get Hosted Google Adsense Through Youtube.
Requirements to Show Hosted Adsense Ad on Your Blog:
1) You must have a hosted adsense account (either it is through youtube or hubpages or others).
2) You must have a blog in blogspot.com.
3) You need a top level domain like .com, .net, .org, .biz
Steps to Follow for Using Hosted Adsense Ad Code on Your Blog:
1) At first, login to your hosted adsense account
2) Then, find your publishers ID like Ca-Pub-5123456789 .
3) Copy your publisher ID (Ca-Pub-5123456789) and preserve it in a .txt file.
4) Now, go to your blogspot.com blog.
5) Add your hosted adsense account into your blogspot.com blog where (that blogspot blog) you want to show Adsense ad.
6) Wait 10-15 minutes up to show adsense ad on your blogspot blog
7) Now, copy the URL of your blogspot blog where your adsense ad is showing and keep it in another .txt file.
8) Then, copy the following java code into your previous (1st) .txt file.
9) Edit this java code as per followings:
– Change “Your Publishing ID” with your hosted adsense publisher ID (like “Ca-Pub-5123456789”) in two places of the above java code.
– Change Your Ad width Size with your required ad size width like 970 or 728 or 336 or any others else.
– Change Your Ad height Size with your required ad size height like 90 or 70 or 60 or 250 or any others else.
– Now, finally, change “your Hosted Adsense Ad publishing URL/Your Blogspot Blog’s URL” with your blogspot blog’s link like https://trickstoearnmoney.blogspot.com . This URL is that blogspot blog where you are showing your adsense ad code.
Example of Your Adsense Ad Code:
10) Put this type of edited adsense ad code in your targeted top level domain like http://avowzone.com.
Conclusion of the Confidential Tips to Use Hosted Adsense Ad Code:
Cheers !!! Now, you can use this ad code on your all top level domains in any language. You can use this ad code in your bangla blog also.
Your confusions regarding this tips:
1) Q: Will I be banned if I use this type edited ad code in my domain?
A: No, never. You can use undoubtedly.
2) Q: Can I use this ad code in any language’s sites/blogs?
A: Yes, of course. You can use it on any language’s blogs.
Hope this tips will fulfill your dream to show adsense ad code on your own blog and to get online money through Google Adsense.
If you like it, never miss to put a comment in a comment box.