Modular kitchens are thought to be the pinnacle of space efficiency, design, and functionality. Kitchen corners, on the other hand, are frequently viewed as complex regions, to the point where we’d like to save them for the most infrequently used Modular Kitchen Corner Accessories products. Isn’t that so?
Interior designers have begun to use the notion of “corner kitchen shelf” as a brilliant way to provide additional storage space for smaller and older homes due to innovative advancements. You may have the perfect combination of form and function in one go if you style it well.
Read Now : How to Book a Table at a Restaurant in USA
A single corner shelf might cost anywhere between Rs. 500 and Rs. 5000. The cost varies substantially depending on several criteria, including
- The material used
- Shelves (number and size)
- Design creativity and innovation
- The amount of weight you plan to place on it.
What Are the Advantages of Corner Shelves in The Kitchen?
Well, there are a lot of them! Let’s have a glance at each one separately:
- They save space: Kitchen corner shelves, also known as corner stor units, can be customized to fit your existing kitchen layout. The majority of them are wall-mounted, compact, and expand horizontally, allowing you to save a lot of space on your floor. Corner kitchen shelf racks that successfully extend tiny spaces visually help smaller kitchen designs greatly.
- They can be used to replace upper cabinets: To swiftly modernize your kitchen quite quickly, you can replace some of your upper closed cabinets with shelves. They’re less expensive than cabinets and clutter-free.
- They’re great for organizing and keeping your kitchen items: Kitchen corner shelves not only provide more storage space, but they also bring a personal touch to the space. It’ll be a lot easier to reach out to those masalas when cooking now!
- They’re adaptable, inexpensive, and cost-effective: Corner shelves are suitable for any room size, large or tiny. They’re reasonably priced and can significantly reduce the entire cost of change.
- They instantly improve the kitchen’s appearance: Kitchen corner shelves come in various styles, textures, colors, and materials. So, based on your type, pick the ideal one to complement the attractiveness of your home. You can also go with the open-shelving option, which eliminates the doors. They make the kitchen look welcoming and warm.
But, in a corner, how can you make open shelving work for you?
Open shelving is adaptable and can help to create a minimalistic look in the kitchen. Without having to battle with the doors, you can effortlessly retrieve your culinary supplies and kitchen tools. It’s no surprise that they’re a must-have in today’s interior design.
Not only that, but you can even have some green plants on the shelf and let them enjoy the early sunlight via the window. Build open shelves at right angles to make the most of the corner area and hide the less appealing kitchen gadgets (L-shape).
Open shelves can be added in the room’s extreme corners or between standard cabinets to complete the impression. To construct an empty pantry, several frames can be put from top to bottom.
Suppose you’re not sold on open shelving yet. In that case, angled cabinets, swinging pullouts, blind corner cabinets, and lazy susan shelves can help you make the most of your existing corner kitchen cabinets. There are countless ways to customize it to meet your specific requirements.
You must learn to develop a kitchen corner shelf from the ground up for do-it-yourselves.
You’ve got it!
- Decide on the type of design you desire.
- Cut the material to the appropriate size
- For the grooves, use a spacer.
- Construct a makeshift fence
- Make a test cut
- Make all of the grooves
- Sand the edges and make them smooth.
- Glue it together
- Apply a final coat of paint to complete the project (if need be)
- Use good-quality screws to secure it to the wall.
Do you want a more in-depth guide? Could you have a look at it this side?
Whether you want a minor update or planning for a full-scale kitchen renovation, you should be aware of the fundamental sorts of corner shelves.
- Shelves with glass corners
- Corner shelves made of plastic
- Shelves with metal corners
- Shelves in the corners made of wood
- Shelves with steel corners
- Corner shelves made of stainless steel
- Corner shelves that float
- Corner rotating shelf in the kitchen (360-degree)
- Comer shelves with geometric shapes
- Corner shelves by Franklin
- Radial corner shelves with 2 or 3 tiers
- Corner shelf with a standing ladder
- Corner shelves in the shape of an I (90-degree)
Finally, let us look at the most popular kitchen corner shelf designs and ideas for 2021. Excited?
Most Popular Kitchen Corner Shelf Designs and Ideas
- Corner Shelf of Tier Wide Type
If you’re a severe organizer, this light grey two-tier wide corner shelf is ideal for you. All of your kitchen utensils and accessories may be neatly organized and conveniently accessed. These L-shaped corner shelves are beautiful and blend in nicely with the kitchen’s decor.
- Corner Shelf with Three Tiers
A combination of anchored and floating corner shelves may be found in this three-tier corner shelf kitchen. All larger objects should go on the upper shelves, while the smaller/more delicate items should go on the bottom bracket. Isn’t it fantastic? It is both the most practical and the most visually appealing alternative.
- Corner Shelf with an Angle
Are you having trouble with odd angles? Don’t be concerned! This angular corner shelf is the perfect solution. You can use them to exhibit lovely jars and make a focal point. This corner shelf is essential yet beautiful, and it gives the kitchen a light and airy vibe.
- Corner Shelves that Float
Isn’t this kitchen reminiscent of a country kitchen? These reclaimed wood floating corner shelves instantly add a sense of warmth and coziness to any area. They lack a floor-standing frame or supporting brackets, giving them a sleek appearance. They’re also quite long-lasting.
- Corner Glass Shelf
With this glass corner shelf, you can add some shine and class to your kitchen. Its contrast with calm colors like green and light brown adds visual interest to the kitchen’s landscape. To avoid any damage to the shelves, don’t overstock them with heavy items.
- Corner Shelf in the Rack Style
Who says you can’t use an old ladder as a kitchen rack? Repaint it, carefully place it in a corner, and repurpose each ladder step as a shelf. Because of its versatility, you can effortlessly move this standing corner shelf from one Corner to another. This corner shelf concept exemplifies the greatest of inventiveness!
- Corner Shelf for Small Spaces
This three-tier kitchen corner shelf keeps your trinkets off the counter and out of the way. With a burst of your favorite color as a backdrop, it makes the best use of your unused corner area. Isn’t it pleasing to the eye?
- Corner Shelf Made of Wood
With this wooden corner shelf kitchen, you may go entirely rustic and classic. Add two shelves to the underused Corner near the wall cabinets to make it elegant and functional. If you have any leftover solid wood boards in your storeroom, you can utilize them.
Overall, kitchen corners are no longer considered dead places. I hope this blog has bestowed you an abundance of ideas for maximizing those underused kitchen spaces. So wear your thinking cap and start experimenting!
Modular kitchens are thought to be the pinnacle of space efficiency, design, and functionality. Kitchen corners, on the other hand, are frequently seen as problematic regions.
Interior designers have begun to use the notion of “corner kitchen shelf” as a brilliant way to provide additional storage space for smaller and older homes due to innovative advancements.
Kitchen corner shelves may be readily customized to meet your current kitchen layout. The majority of these Modular Kitchen Corner Accessories are wall-mounted, compact, and expand horizontally, allowing you to save a lot of space on your floor.