Plants make lovely gifts! Could you give it to someone you care about?
Purchasing a gift online has become a popular way to show your loved ones how much you care by getting something for them. It also gets around the problem if you’re not in the same city.
Plants are among the most gifted items in today’s world! There is no better gift than that, especially as individuals become more environmentally concerned and seek to live a healthier lifestyle. Gifting a piece of nature is a beautiful gesture, and we can assure you that it will only bring smiles! But, apart from that, it also conveys the impression that you took the effort to select a thoughtful gift rather than simply sending the first thing you came across!
We can assist you by easing the burden of deciding what to give as eco-friendly gifts!
Why is a plant a lovely gift?
If giving something “alive” isn’t enough to sway you, we’ve got a few additional reasons for you to consider going for eco-friendly gifts!
- Live plants are a unique and considerate present that may be given for any event, including weddings, birthdays, and anniversaries.
- Bestowing plants as gifts is also a good idea. It appeals to both the giver and the receiver of the gift’s beauty and grace.
- Another excellent reason to give plants as gifts is that living plants last a long time if they are correctly cared for.
- Studies have shown that botanical presents are appreciated by men, women, and children alike. People who offer plants and flowers as gifts are seen as successful, kind, and able to express their feelings.
- If someone has never tried gardening before, you are doing them a favour by assisting them in beginning a pleasant activity!
Why do people prefer to buy plants from the internet?
The customer receives a variety of advantages when making an online purchase of eco-friendly gifts.
- Buyers can obtain their merchandise from the convenience of their own house. They are not required to go to several stores in person. Everything is accessible with a single mouse click. All they have to do is go to mybageecha.com and make a purchase based on their preferences.
- Buyers have access to hundreds of plants, pots, and other items of various varieties. They need to look through the various pages and select the ones that are appropriate for them.
- Another significant benefit is that customers can compare plant prices.
A one-of-a-kind plant for a one-of-a-kind individual!
Finding the proper plant for each person is the best method to give the perfect gift.
Plants that can be employed in the landscape may be preferred by experienced, ardent gardeners and rookie or occasional gardeners.
Non-gardeners can appreciate a low-maintenance plant that is well-potted and ideal for indoors, ensuring that they remember to care for it!
When choosing plants for folks you don’t know well enough to know their gardening skills, choose ones that will look lovely in a pot for a long time but can also be transplanted into a yard setting if they like. Dwarf shrubs and trees, vines, bulbs, and decorative grasses are among them.
Choose healthy, appealing plants, place them in a distinctive container or dress up any plain pot with ribbons, wrapping paper, or other embellishments. (Be sure to provide instructions for proper care and maintenance with your gift.)
We recommend the following plant varieties as eco-friendly gift:
“Succulent” is derived from the Latin word sulcus, which means “juice” or “sap.” Water can be stored by succulent plants in a variety of structures, including leaves and stems. Some definitions include roots. Therefore, geophytes that die back to underground storage organs to endure adverse periods may be considered succulents. Because of their stunning and distinctive appearance, succulents are frequently grown as ornamental plants. The habitats of these water-saving plants are frequently found in hot, dry climates with little rainfall. Succulents can grow in environments with limited water supplies, such as mist and dew, making them well-suited to surviving in a water-scarce ecology.
- Succulents are reasonably priced.
- Succulents are available in various colours and shapes. Some are delicate and leafy, while others are plump and spherical. In addition, succulents come in various textures and colours, including spiky, fuzzy, and colourful varieties.
- Succulents can be made from other succulents. In other words, cuttings may typically be used to reproduce them.
- Succulents are often low-maintenance plants.
- They are the most decorative plant species, making them ideal for gifting.
Bromeliad is the name for a plant family with a wide range of species. Bromeliads make excellent interior plants as well. They don’t have many needs, and they don’t have many pest problems. Bromeliads can be enjoyed all year in your home or business with proper care. They grow on shaded forest floors or attached to trees in their natural habitat, which is damp. Bromeliads have evolved to thrive in hot, humid, shaded environments. You can safely plant your bromeliad outside if you live in a region where it will not freeze. Dig a hole and bury the bromeliads if you want them to blend in with your landscaping.
Bromeliads can be enjoyed indoors and out over multiple seasons by following a few simple instructions.
- Provide bright light without exposing yourself to direct sunlight.
- Maintain ideal humidity levels
- Allow air to circulate the plants.
- Maintain a damp but not soggy environment for the plants.
- Make sure there is enough drainage.
- Fertilize only as necessary.
3. PURIFIERS OF THE AIR
Living in a modern, energy-efficient homes can have unanticipated implications. Less airflow is one of these adverse effects. Due to a lack of ventilation, indoor air pollution can build up, creating health issues such as bronchitis and sick building syndrome. Houseplants, especially in enclosed settings with little airflow, can absorb dangerous pollutants from the air. This information has been used in latest studies on indoor plants and potential air-cleaning abilities.
- Low-cost options
- Increases workplace productivity.
- Helps to purify the air.
- It is beneficial to our health.
- Improve memory and concentration
- Stress and weariness can be reduced.
Plants produce oxygen as a consequence of photosynthesis, and they also provide space for us to breathe. Our atmosphere contains around 20% oxygen, which comes entirely from the planet’s green-skinned autotrophs. So photosynthesis is the most vital chemical reaction on the planet, and we are all parasites on it.
But what if you want to give a gift that isn’t just a plant?
A plant as a decoration? An entire one-of-a-kind concept that will truly make someone feel special? We’ve got you covered!
A terrarium, which is an ecosystem in and of itself, is a lush little world that brings nature into your city home. A terrarium adds individuality to your home design while being beautiful to look at and incredibly easy to maintain! Low-maintenance, space-efficient, and just lovely. These few reasons account for why terrariums are ideal for folks who live in tiny spaces or enjoy gardening.
Fast-growing plants should be avoided in favour of foliage plants and slow-growing plants. Consider the following scenario:
- Maidenhair, Birds Nest, and Button Ferns
- Tillandsia air purifiers
- Succulents, such as Hawthorne, Echeveria, Crassula, and others
If you are interested in learning a lot more about plants than the ones mentioned, you have come to the right place.
We are the ideal location for gifting with an enormous choice of plants, pots, garden décor and accessories, and other items. Keeping us in mind, you won’t have to second-guess what to get your loved ones, friends, and coworkers.
So, what do you have to lose? Grab a few beautiful plants and give them to your loved ones to spread the good fortune and prosperity that giving a Plant brings!
Don’t forget to think about plants while you’re thinking of unique corporate gifting ideas for your employees. A plant might be the ideal present! Not only will it stay alive and healthy with little attention, but if you choose the appropriate one, your recipient may also learn something about how they affect the environment or themselves. Check here for additional information on selecting the ideal green companion as eco-friendly gifts. If that sounds like too much (or not enough) labour, professional research services can be used to have all of this hard work done by a horticulturist who knows what they’re doing!