How much force can Sonic the Hedgehog kick and punch with? This is a question that many people have asked themselves, but one that has never been answered. It is important to know how strong your favorite video game character is so you can be better prepared for any battles they may face in their next adventure. In order to answer this question, we will need to take a look at her skillset.
When fighting against Eggman’s robots, she typically kicks them several times before finishing them off with a punch or two. However, during her battle with Metal Sonic, she was only able to land an occasional hit before he knocked her out of the ring. Both these scenarios are not enough data points on which to base our calculations so it would
- Sonic the Hedgehog is a blue hedgehog with the ability to run at high speeds
- He can also use his spines to attack enemies and can curl up into a ball for protection
- A punch from Sonic has about as much force behind it as an average human being’s, but he has better accuracy because of how small his fists are
- His kicks have more power than punches because they’re stronger and faster
- To put this in perspective, Sonic’s kicks are about five times more powerful than your average human being’s punches
- This means that if you were hit by one of Sonic’s kicks, you would be knocked out cold on impact!