Sonic CD is a video game that was released on December 4, 1993, for the Sega Mega Drive. In Sonic CD‘s secret message mode, there are many messages hidden throughout the levels of different games. If you want to figure out how to get rid of those messages from your screen so you can play without being distracted by them, read this blog post and find out, How to get rid of the secret message in Sonic CD?
by Sega of America
Ways to get rid of the secret message in Sonic CD
- You can’t get rid of the secret message in Sonic CD
- If you’re looking for a way to delete the secret message, try using a hex editor
- A hex editor is an application that allows you to edit and modify files on your computer system
- To find a hex editor, search online or ask someone who knows about computers
- Once you have found one, open Sonic CD and change all instances of “SEGA” to “SONIC”
- Save changes and close your program!