Hey! I’m here to offer you the full course on Microsoft Excel for beginners. It’s a class that will teach you how to use this program in order to complete your tasks quickly and efficiently. This is especially great if you’re just starting out in the workforce or if you need some help getting back into it after being away from work for a while.
The first part of this blog post will cover what Excel is, why it’s so important, and how it might be able to help with your current situation. The second part will include an overview of what topics are covered in this class- everything from creating spreadsheets, sorting data, entering formulas, formatting cells- so that you can see which areas are most relevant to your needs before signing.
What is Microsoft Excel?
Excel is one of the best applications available on the market for creating spreadsheets to crunch numbers and dashboard reports as well as storing and administering data. This software first appeared on the scene back in 1987, and since then it has grown to become one of the most popular pieces of software for home or business
Why Microsoft Excel is important for you?
- Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet program that allows users to create and manipulate numerical data
- It has grown in popularity over the past few years, with more than 100 million people using it on a regular basis
- This software application can be used for managing personal finances, analyzing statistical information, creating graphs and charts, and much more
- Microsoft Excel provides an easy way to analyze data so you can make informed decisions about your investments or other matters of importance
- The average person spends three hours per day working with spreadsheets; this time could be better spent elsewhere if they did not have access to this powerful tool
- Using Microsoft Excel will improve your ability to process numbers and statistics quickly and efficiently which will lead to increased productivity at work or school
- ✅ 12 hours of self-paced video
- ✅ Two hands-on industry-based projects on healthcare and e-commerce
- ✅ Includes training on business intelligence using Power BI
- ✅ Eight practical exercises
- ✅ Lifetime access to self-paced learning
Business Analytics with Excel is the best course for both beginners and experienced professionals who are inexperienced or have recently entered the analytics field. This Business Analytics online course is beneficial for IT developers and testers, data analysts, junior data scientists, analytics professionals, BI and reporting professionals, project managers, students, and professionals working with data in any industry.
There are no prerequisites for this Business Analytics certification training other than an analytical mindset. However, we do expect the participants to have a basic knowledge of working with Microsoft Excel.
Full free Microsoft excel course
People Also Ask for …
Can I complete an Excel course for Coursera on my Mac Book?
Answer: Yes. you can complete your Coursera excel course on your MacBook.
Can you use Excel to keep a budget organize a training log or creating an invoice?
Answer: Whether you’re keeping a budget, organizing a training log, or creating an invoice, Excel makes it easy to work with different types of data.