Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or interact with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, and other relevant information. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device, and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system, the Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Infozone24.com may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To administer content, promotion, survey, or other Site features.
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related articles, or other information.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes