In Bangladesh, MRP Passports are processed through the following different processes:
- Pre-Enrollment System
- Bio Enrolment System
- Document Scanning
- Payment Verification: After applying for MRP to the Passport Centers, your payment is verified by authorized personnel of Passport Office. If it is okay, the status “Payment Succeed is Shown”.
- Special Branch Verification/Police Verification: If you are verified by Police, then, it is stated.
- Passport Screening:
- Pending for Deputy Director/Assistant Director’s Approval: After Police Verification done, Its await for approval of DD/AD.
- Pending Passport Personalization: It is an important process where people are not conscious. It means it is under printing stages: Capacity: 1000 passport/hour
- In Printer Queue:
- Security Printing
- Printing Succeed
- Quality Checking
- Passport Ready for Issuance/Delivery
See the video for details: